Question Will this power supply handle this ?

Oct 5, 2020
HI Every1
In next month I'll probably upgrade my PC and my question is If Thermaltake Smart SE 530w can handle this config?
i5 10600K (I am not going to OC for now)
RTX 2070 SUPER
16 GB DDR4 3600mhz G.Skill
MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus

Thanks for the help :)

Oct 5, 2020
Welcome to the forums!

No, because it is a trash PSU.
Wattage is technically fine, but quality is not.

What is your budget and currency?
I'am asking about this thermaltake cause I got this psu from my old pc , my budget is 70-80 euro.
so I need to change this psu immediately or I can put it in for some time and change when I get new one ?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
so I need to change this psu immediately or I can put it in for some time and change when I get new one ?
That's up to you. It's certainly not a fire hazard. But these PSUs I've seen fail in minutes, or sometimes years. So I couldn't answer. That's up to you. It's not something I would personally do though. Because once it works, one falls into the trap of leaving it until you sense an issue, which can often be too late. Especially with the damage junk PSUs can cause.

If you've also had the PSU for some time, even more caution.

I would however say that 530W is way below recommending requirements from NVIDIA (I think my initial response got a couple threads mixed up, I'm not sure!) Even though technically 550W should suffice. But personally I would not put one that is under recommendation AND poor quality in with a 2070S.

What country is this for exactly as obviously different EURO countries have different PSU accessibility.

Oct 5, 2020
That's up to you. It's certainly not a fire hazard. But these PSUs I've seen fail in minutes, or sometimes years. So I couldn't answer. That's up to you. It's not something I would personally do though. Because once it works, one falls into the trap of leaving it until you sense an issue, which can often be too late. Especially with the damage junk PSUs can cause.

If you've also had the PSU for some time, even more caution.

I would however say that 530W is way below recommending requirements from NVIDIA (I think my initial response got a couple threads mixed up, I'm not sure!) Even though technically 550W should suffice. But personally I would not put one that is under recommendation AND poor quality in with a 2070S.

What country is this for exactly as obviously different EURO countries have different PSU accessibility.
Actually I'am from Poland so my currency is PLN. I wrote euro becouse its maybe easier to find something for you in €

Oct 5, 2020
Understood, ah I know Poland doesn't have as good access to the major brands without paying much more.

Purely based on looking at Amazon Polska - you could theoretically go:
Corsair CX650M Which will be in budget, or EVGA GQ 650W which is a bit out of budget.
But feel free to look around at alternative vendors for you and feel free to post them :)
I bought my present pc almost 6 years a go so I don't know whats going on at pc market right now :sweatsmile:
Thats why I prefer to ask on forum becouse I guess you follow the market every day :D

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I bought my present pc almost 6 years a go so I don't know whats going on at pc market right now :sweatsmile:
Thats why I prefer to ask on forum becouse I guess you follow the market every day :D
Do you have some websites that you woud use to buy components from that you can link so we can have a look through at prices etc? I can only go off Amazon and PCPP being as I am not in Poland!