[SOLVED] Will this psu be efficient?

Solution
My cpu is athlon x4 840 and I am planning to buy r9 280x.
I want to test this gpu with my old psu, just for a short period of time before I buy a new psu.
So before I buy a new psu... will this psu be efficient?
Here is my old psu:
NO. The Rhino RX-550PA, made by Raidmax, is a terrible PSU. Continuous output on +12 volt rail is only 190 watts max as stated on the label. The R9 280X has a TDP of 250 watts. If you add the rest of your systems power draw it goes even higher to around 350 watts at max load with short peaks maybe a bit higher. It will likely latch off or blow up releasing the magic smoke. I don't recommend using it. You should throw it in the trash bin where it belongs. You need a good quality 550 watt power supply.
My cpu is athlon x4 840 and I am planning to buy r9 280x.
I want to test this gpu with my old psu, just for a short period of time before I buy a new psu.
So before I buy a new psu... will this psu be efficient?
Here is my old psu:
NO. The Rhino RX-550PA, made by Raidmax, is a terrible PSU. Continuous output on +12 volt rail is only 190 watts max as stated on the label. The R9 280X has a TDP of 250 watts. If you add the rest of your systems power draw it goes even higher to around 350 watts at max load with short peaks maybe a bit higher. It will likely latch off or blow up releasing the magic smoke. I don't recommend using it. You should throw it in the trash bin where it belongs. You need a good quality 550 watt power supply.

Solution