[SOLVED] Will this psu fit?

andrewngoisawesome18

Commendable
Mar 16, 2018
I am trying to build my first pc build, and I went to test my psu today. The psu worked, but I saw that the corner of my psu is kind of messed up. The screw hole has a small angle outwards and the sides have a small bump facing out. I am planning to get the meshify 2 and I was just wondering if there will be any problems if I try to install this psu with the messed up corner.

View: https://imgur.com/a/FcBh1At

Solution
The screw hole for that PSU, is actually located a few mm's above, not the actually area where the bump is. In fact, the PSU will have 3 other mounting locations for the unit to mount to the chassis. If you can't hear anything rattling inside the PSU case, you're fine. I'd also ask you to keep your seller and Seasonic in the loop with an email showing the shipping damage, in case you need to do an RMA.

Lutfij

Titan
The screw hole for that PSU, is actually located a few mm's above, not the actually area where the bump is. In fact, the PSU will have 3 other mounting locations for the unit to mount to the chassis. If you can't hear anything rattling inside the PSU case, you're fine. I'd also ask you to keep your seller and Seasonic in the loop with an email showing the shipping damage, in case you need to do an RMA.

Solution

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
That slim metal sheet under the pcb seems abit bend upwards, would really ask Seasonic about that before using this psu,

Ac65gJL.png