Will this PSU works with my components? (ASRock M8)

PaulBR

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
I'm building a new mini-computer that will help me in some travels.

The case is ASRock M8 and it comes with a 450W SFX PSU (I can't find a better SFX / Micro-ATX PSU)

And these are the components I bought:

- ASUS Maximus VI Impact
- Intel Core i7 4770 (LGA 1150)
- GTX 760 GAMING MINI-ITX (http://game.msi.com/us/product/graphics-card/gaming-series)
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ
- SSD Corsair Force Series Gs 240gb 2.5 Sata III

I've used eXtreme Power Supply Calculator and it calculates that I need a 373W PSU, but I don't know if it is reliable.

Anyone with experience on it can tell me if my 450W PSU will work properly with these components, please?

And sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil.

Thanks!

Solution
Suggested power is always an overestimate, as graphics card vendors attempt to account for all the liar-labeled junk out there that isn't good for its label.
The 450W PSU will be sufficient assuming it is good for what is on its label. I believe that one is. If not, Silverstone and FSP both offer SFX-sized PSUs in that size that are good.
Suggested power is always an overestimate, as graphics card vendors attempt to account for all the liar-labeled junk out there that isn't good for its label.
The 450W PSU will be sufficient assuming it is good for what is on its label. I believe that one is. If not, Silverstone and FSP both offer SFX-sized PSUs in that size that are good.

Solution

PaulBR

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014

Thank you!