Question Will this RAM stick set work with my Gaming PC?

MasterYoda327

Reputable
May 26, 2019
I plan to build a new gaming PC early next year. I intend to use this PC primarily for gaming with a secondary use for drone video editing (basic, not Hollywood-level editing). I do not plan to overclock. For the CPU, I intend to purchase the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X when stock becomes available. For the GPU, I intend to purchase the Nvidia RTX 3070, possibly the 3080 (if Ti variants of the cards are available, I will purchase one of those instead) or the Radeon RX 6800 or 6800XT when stocks become available.

Now, I am not an expert on RAM specs. I have done my research looking up the top recommended brands for RAM sticks for gaming. According to my research, the recommended memory speed for RAM or the 'sweet spot' was 3600 MHz. For CAS Latency, the level was recommended at 16. Although 16 GB was recommended for gaming, I figure I should at least double the RAM to 32 GB since I will also do some basic video editing. Again I do not plan to overclock. I am trying to avoid going cheap or overkill. After doing my research for best prices on recommended brands and specs on Black Friday, I narrowed down my RAM candidate to this:

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM Memory - Newegg.com

Again, I am not an expert on all of the RAM specs. Would this RAM stick set work for my mentioned gaming and video editing needs or would you recommend RAM sticks of a different brand and/or specification? If you recommend something different, please provide links.

Thanks.