[SOLVED] Will this rig be okay for light gaming?

sds20020024

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
I am trying to build a pc( my first build, i mean where i get to choose the parts myself, i have assembled a pc for a friend before)

These are my specs:

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/list/qyzwfH

Will this build be capable of running most games at atleast 720 p and 30-40 fps?

Games i want to run( at 720 p atleast)
Are :
1) CS GO
2)Gta 5
3) Batman arkham night

And so on

The monitor i will be using is a sony 21 inch led tv with a refresh rate of 60Hz and a native resolution of 1080p(it has hdmi ofc).

What if i use a ryzen 3 2200g without a dedicated graphics card instead?

Thanks for your help in advance

Solution

Get it and see. If it does not work well for you, get a better video card. You should get a better power supply also, a low end 350 watt PSU will limit upgrades. Better to spend 20% more now than 100% more later to replace it. In most cases, trying to save money and getting something not suitable costs more money in the long run.

sds20020024

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019

Yeah but what if i use a ryzen 3 2200g apu with integrated radeon vega 8?

I googles and saw that the benchmarks of GT 1030 and radeon vega 8 are almost the same

Get it and see. If it does not work well for you, get a better video card. You should get a better power supply also, a low end 350 watt PSU will limit upgrades. Better to spend 20% more now than 100% more later to replace it. In most cases, trying to save money and getting something not suitable costs more money in the long run.

Solution