[SOLVED] Will this setup i want to build be a good stable build for office and light gaming with a good life span.

Solution
There is so many things wrong with your build...
here is something!
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/WphQXb
The CPU has onboard GPU which is probably way better than 1030GT also!
The only thing that could be a problem... the mobo to be with outdated bios...but since it has flash bios button....it should be able to update the bios without CPU installed!
I'm a bit over budged but the difference between the builds is abysmal !!
If you really need genuine windows you can lower the PSU with something less overkill (I choose that one so you could upgrade your build in the future).... and maybe choose smaller M.2 (250GB) or remove HDD entirely!
You can always run Windows without activating it .... for now at least that is not a crime.
If...
There is so many things wrong with your build...
here is something!
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/WphQXb
The CPU has onboard GPU which is probably way better than 1030GT also!
The only thing that could be a problem... the mobo to be with outdated bios...but since it has flash bios button....it should be able to update the bios without CPU installed!
I'm a bit over budged but the difference between the builds is abysmal !!
If you really need genuine windows you can lower the PSU with something less overkill (I choose that one so you could upgrade your build in the future).... and maybe choose smaller M.2 (250GB) or remove HDD entirely!
You can always run Windows without activating it .... for now at least that is not a crime.
If you really need small form factor (like you have on your build)... you can always choose the same case and compatible PSU....everything else is gonna fit right in!

Last edited:
Solution
Sep 15, 2021
I understand where you are coming from with the build link you have shared with me but I do need a small form factor pc and I don't need anything powerfull the motherboard will accept the cpu I checked its on the website the cpu will work out of the box.

I understand where you are coming from with the build link you have shared with me but I do need a small form factor pc and I don't need anything powerfull the motherboard will accept the cpu I checked its on the website the cpu will work out of the box.
Yes ....so that's why I mentioned the parts I picked are compatible with the case you choose in your build, you can fit them right in, no problems....use my build and change the case and the psu!