Will this setup run the EVGA Geforce GTX 670 2GB (02G-P4-2670-KR)?

PCimated

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
-Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower Computer Case (RC-1200-KKN1)
-ASUS P9X79 Deluxe LGA 2011 (SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0) ATX Intel Motherboard (A455-3154)
-Intel Core i7-3820 Quad-Core Processor 3.6Ghz 10MB Cache LGA 2011 (BX80619I73820)
-Ultra X4 750-Watt Modular Power Supply - 135mm Fan, ATX, 80+ Bronze, Active PFC, NVIDIA SLI & ATI Crossfire Certifications (U12-40504)

I know listing the case is probably irrelevant, but it hints towards my upcoming build (if I get enough money for Christmas).
Basically what I am asking is, can this PSU run this? (Plus a couple of HDDs, 1x 1TB, 1x 750GB. Fans to mostly fill the case, a white LED kit from NZXT, plus 6GB of some pretty basic Crucial DDR3 RAM @ 1333Mhz.)

Anyone who is good at figuring stuff like this out, please answer!

mace200200

Honorable
Yes it will handle it, Ultra PSU's are not very good though, might want to replace that sooner than later.

The problem with Ultra's is they don't deliver as much power as they say they do, not even close, but that 750w I think should be just enough.

PCimated

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
@mace200200 I don't see why people hate on Ultra. Ultra was the best value I found at the time, price-to-features wise, and I've never seen problems from it. First power supply I've ever purchased and I trust it, needless to say. And a Lifetime Warranty? If it fails, I'm good, bro. Would I replace it with the new technologies of the Corsair AX1200i if I had the money? Definitely. (Of course, not without checking into it, first.)

@djangoringo Sounds good, thanks for the answer!

To all: Thank you for answering, have a wonderful holiday!

EDIT: And to add to my reply to mace200200: I rarely shut down my computer, and this power supply keeps it going pretty much 24/7*, without issue. Keep in mind, this power supply had never known power consumption. I could probably run my current system with half the W-rating for a PSU. Not very performance-heavy right now, at all. I see change in the future ahead, though.

* Not saying that it's ever failed, just saying it obviously doesn't keep my computer going when the computer is powered off.

mace200200

Honorable
Many people do like the ultra's but like I said, they don't deliver close to the amount of power they say they do, take the amps and multiply by 12. Then see how that compares to the 750, (my PSU is a 750w and it comes out the 746 I think). But, you do have a bigger unit so you have that going for you.

How are you running 6gigs of RAM BTW? I hope it's not 3x2GBs, once you add more than 2 sticks you lose the dual channel which pretty much cuts speed it half, if you have 4 sticks it doesn't matter since then you have twice as many modules.