Will this system run Counter Strike Global Offensive?

pengu5055

Honorable
Sep 28, 2013
So hey, I really didnt know where to put this but CPU seems fine to me. Im building a computer for my brother and he really wants to play CS:GO. Here are the specs:
CPU:AMD A8-5600K
GPU:AMD A8-5600K(Intergrated)
Motherboard:ASRock FM2A75M-HD
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 2GB 1600Mhz
PSU:Corsair CX 430W Modular
Case:Fractal Design Core 1000
HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB

I know its low end but hes on a budget. Its also not my firstime but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks in advance :D!

RCFProd

Expert
Ambassador
An AMD APU without a custom graphics card won't be good enough. Your best budget alternative will be an AMD Athlon x4 750k CPU combined with a HD 7770 Ghz Edition graphics card which will actually give you good/great gaming performance for games like CS:GO

MattMayhem

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
Yeah I would agree with RCFProd, usually integrated graphics are usually NOT good enough for gaming.

A friend of mine was gaming on an Intel i5 with integrated graphics "HD 4000" and it was able to play games, but ONLY on the very minimal settings.

For gaming, I would always recommend a dedicated graphics card. They go down pretty cheap, you can get one of those new AMD R9 graphics cards for like under $150 (That's if you get an R9 260x though) or you can do like RCFProd said and get yourself an HD 7770, I hear those cards are decent.

I have an AMD FX 8320 and an R9 270x and I can run CS:GO on max settings with great FPS, so you don't need the greatest setup, but you need something that can get the job done