[SOLVED] will this work?

Jul 15, 2020
Hello, i have a GIGABYTE gtx 1650 4gb windfore OC (non gaming) will this work inside of a dell optiplex 7010? Ive read some things saying its impossible, ive also read that i have to update bios so it can work.

Edit-

I have updated the bios for the dell optiplex 7010 SFF and tried out the GIGABYTE gtx 1650 4gb windfore OC (non gaming) and it did not work.

Last edited:
Solution
Looks like the 7010 series had Intel 3rd gen CPUs? If so, I'd say your chances are pretty good that a GTX1650 will work in there as long as it doesn't require any external power connectors and it physically fits in the case.
Looks like the 7010 series had Intel 3rd gen CPUs? If so, I'd say your chances are pretty good that a GTX1650 will work in there as long as it doesn't require any external power connectors and it physically fits in the case.

Solution
Jul 15, 2020
it roughly does but the problem is the motherboard doesnt detect it so i think the reason is because the bios probably but i have no clue if this is the case.