[SOLVED] Will two different company ram will work on dh61ho motherboard or not ??

prasanthd46

Reputable
Oct 14, 2017
MY spec:
cpu: i3 2100
gpu: gtx 1050 MSI
ram : EVM 4gb ddr3 1333mhz
motherboard: DH61HO intel..

https://www.intel.in/content/www/in...000007085/boards-and-kits/desktop-boards.html
According to above link , will it work fine if i buy other company ram with 1066mhz [ because my motherboard has 1333 and 1066 dimm slots] which is listed in that link??
or it will cause a issues?? [ i already have evm ram ]
i am asking because i wanted to make 8gb for gaming .. pls tell the solution..

Last edited:
Solution
"
IF it so then wouldnt it be problem because of using two different company rams??
"
No...I have used ram from two different companies with no problem.

"so if i use same ram speed and same 4gb but different company ram then will it causes any issues?? "

As I said....the only way to know is to try it. I think the closer you can get the sticks "the same"....the better.

IDEALLY....sticks from the same set....AND on the list is the best.

Sticks from the same set and not on the list...is not as good but may work (you have to try).

Sticks not on the list from different sets...is even less good...but still might work....you have to try.

prasanthd46

Reputable
Oct 14, 2017
so then i have to use 2 differ company sticks with same speed [ 1333mhz ] ??? IF it so then wouldnt it be problem because of using two different company rams??

In that link they given ram sticks which works on my motherboard .. so if i use same ram speed and same 4gb but different company ram then will it causes any issues??

Last edited:
"
IF it so then wouldnt it be problem because of using two different company rams??
"
No...I have used ram from two different companies with no problem.

"so if i use same ram speed and same 4gb but different company ram then will it causes any issues?? "

As I said....the only way to know is to try it. I think the closer you can get the sticks "the same"....the better.

IDEALLY....sticks from the same set....AND on the list is the best.

Sticks from the same set and not on the list...is not as good but may work (you have to try).

Sticks not on the list from different sets...is even less good...but still might work....you have to try.

Solution