[SOLVED] Will Windows 10 21H2 be able to customize wallpapers for different virtual desktops?

asem1123

Reputable
Feb 6, 2018
If I'm being honest, applying different wallpapers for different virtual desktops is probably the feature that I like the most about Windows 11, but the inconveniences of that OS outweigh the advantages for now. So I thought about waiting until this feature, which was teased several months ago in the insider builds, rolls out on Windows 10 21H2.
I was wondering, for the people testing 21H2 in the insider program if this feature is still there or completely revoked from 10 and put into Windows 11 instead?

Solution
I was on insiders for the last 2 months and we got windows 11, not 10. So I don't actually know what might be in 21H2 for Windows 10. Right now, 21H2 is windows 11...

2qZXikL.jpg

So its up in air as to whats in 21H2 for win 10, it might just be a continuation of what the previous 3 versions were, bug fixes.

They clearly moved all the changes for 10 onto 11 to make it actually different to 10. Right now, there aren't that many differences. It would have been double the work to create windows 11 and make changes to 10, so one was clearly not done.

what inconveniences are there on win 11?

Colif

Win 11 Master
I was on insiders for the last 2 months and we got windows 11, not 10. So I don't actually know what might be in 21H2 for Windows 10. Right now, 21H2 is windows 11...

2qZXikL.jpg

So its up in air as to whats in 21H2 for win 10, it might just be a continuation of what the previous 3 versions were, bug fixes.

They clearly moved all the changes for 10 onto 11 to make it actually different to 10. Right now, there aren't that many differences. It would have been double the work to create windows 11 and make changes to 10, so one was clearly not done.

what inconveniences are there on win 11?

Solution