Will windows 10 eventually stop being broken after so many updates?

Rossdowling321

Reputable
Nov 24, 2014
Ive had irql driver blue screens, kmode blue screen (once) and dpc watchdog violation (once) bluescreen since windows 10 got put on my pc from upgrade and even after a clean install, blue screens would come when i started downloading at like 5 mb/s +, when playing too many youtube videos at once (stress testing), just out of the blue, during games and all kinds of times, graphics drivers are latest, and on device manager all of my drivers are up to date, and i haven't had a bluescreen in a few days.. is this due to windows updates? will it eventually fix?

I'm also seeing a weird graphic glitch on text on my firefox browser (bit that holds tabs) and on my personalize section when moving the window.

gaborbarla

Distinguished
Yeah windows 10 is no actually broken. Something on your computer is though. I would go reinstall my drivers, including video and motherboard drivers from the manufacturers site. Also, check in device manager if you have some drivers that dont work.

gaborbarla

Distinguished

The logica drive is not the problem. But a clean install might fix the driver problem. You should find out what Motherboard and gfx card you have and download the latest win10 drivers for the correct 32 or 64 bit OS