[SOLVED] Will X.M.P overclock my ram?

Dec 5, 2018
Hi everyone i just bought a new pc built from scratch dont know much about pc's at all i got it built at a pc store now my only issue at the moment is 2133 MHz ram when i bought 3000 MHz ram now i suppose its because of stock mobo is 2133 MHz but unacceptable because i paid for the 3000 MHz so my question with the research ive done Will X.M.P solve this problem?

Dec 5, 2018
Hi everyone im trying to turn on XMP to overclock my ram because its stuck at 2133 MHz i heard XMP will put it to the 3000 Mhz that i paid for, only issue all the videos i see are relatively the same but on my mobo seems to be diffrent!
so when i go into the bios and it says ai overclock tuner now under that setting there's Manual/XMP I/XMP II my question is, is that what im looking ? And secondly there's also an option that says Turbo boost, If i turn that on do i need to adjust any voltages or settings? im really new to the whole computer scene but i wanna get the best performance out of my pc and i feel im not getting the performance im suppose to be getting.
Rig:
Rog Strix 1070 Ti
Asus rog strix z390 e-gaming mobo
i7 8700k
G.skill TridentZ 3000 mhz ram
corsair h100i platinum rgb
And my poopy screen Insignia 60 Hz 1920 by 1080p screen 46 inch.
Now if its a bottleneck i really wouldnt know what im looking for all i know is my cpu never goes to 100% my average on games is max setting with v sync usually i see my gpu load 50% and my cpu is 10-25%
I feel like ive gone off subject, if this is the wrong thread im sorry i just need answers to these question because im very unexperienced to me personally things are not overclocked maybe thats why?
im a noob and im sorry.

Dec 5, 2018
see thats the thing i spent so much on this pc for 1 setting to screw it all up i just need to know if anyone has this mobo and is able to tell me if thats what im looking for and answer the questions i had.