[SOLVED] Win 10 Ameliorated - Can't install Nvidia Control Panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stethnorun

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2014
I love Win 10 Ameliorated and simply will not switch to regular Windows 10. However, it seems I can't find a way to install the Nvidia Control Panel (though I was able to get the GeForce Experience). I'm trying to see if I can get my Free-sync monitor using G-Sync compatibility but in order to do that, I need the Control Panel. Installing the standard Nvidia drivers doesn't do the job (probably because I'm using Ameliorated) and obviously I can't download it from the Microsoft store. Any thoughts? I was hoping I could just find an .exe file for it somewhere on the internet but I'm coming up empty.

carocuore

Respectable
Jan 24, 2021
fancy names aside this is a pirated OS we're talking, although there are ways to install signed M$ $tore "apps" on it I'm not so sure if I could tell you without getting my post removed or a permaban.
Remember we're in a normie forum and not some underground corner of the internet where I could freely talk about stuff like that.

Pc6777

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014
dont use dhc drivers, I don't use Win 10 Ameliorated, but I do have a 100 percent offline install that I modified with gpedit/disabled some things like all network activity/defender and the non dhc drivers let me have control panel with no ms store. kind of annoying how they have 2 drivers and intrigate part of the dhc driver in the ms store, makes me want to go amd next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.