WIN 10 cannot finish the actualizations

Gartix

Honorable
May 28, 2016
Hi guys!
I had several problems with smaller actualizations its always stuck at 65% at blue screen,with message "we are working at actualizations".but you now,I goes to sleep and when I wake up it was still that 65%.
So today I download this big pack update I think with code 1607,but the same problem just it stuck at 93%.
I tried to find some answers,but 99 percent is about boot problems,but my machine boot just fine,I just cannot finish my upgrades :/

"actualizations"....never seen this term during any sort of update/install, etc...

(perhaps a translation issue for 'downloading updates'? :)

I've already had a relatives laptop get stuck at 99% repeatedly on the 1607 Anniversary Edition Update....; after 2 nights, gave up, and did cold install from USB, problem solved.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is the hdd light flashing? if it is, its not stuck. the last stage of the upgrade can take time so don't stop it unless it stays there for several hours, things that can slow it down is finding drivers for USB devices as update 1607 is a new version of windows 10 so unlike normal upgrades, it has started a few times before getting to 93%.

Remember when you first upgraded to win 10 and it installed a brand new copy of win 10 on PC and put win 7/8 into windows.old? That is what this one is doing, it installed a new copy of win 10 on machine and I am not sure if it uses the same drivers as you had already or gets upgraded ones, but it does the driver search in last 10% of install and could be downloading them while you wait.

Gartix

Honorable
May 28, 2016

haha,sorry ,and yes by that I meant the update,I translated it baaad,and at the and I gave up at all,I will survive without this update I think.