Win 10 creator

Spaz123

Prominent
Jul 14, 2017
Windows 10 creator update 14 July 2017. 30% in and suddenly alternate black screen and blue screen with solid cursor. Also fan starts up. Toshiba satellite.

Solution
Working on my girlfriend's computer (Toshiba Satellite C855) trying to upgrade it to the creator's update it has given me issues. I had to stop updating it because it threw out some error codes (BSOD) so I just gave up on it. I don't think that laptop was made for anything above Windows 8.

Also a side note I know that the creators update has given me issues on other PC's not only Toshiba's. However, Dell's in the old department of laptop's work with the creator's update. I feel like it may be just Toshiba.

Slow Pri

Respectable
Feb 29, 2016
Working on my girlfriend's computer (Toshiba Satellite C855) trying to upgrade it to the creator's update it has given me issues. I had to stop updating it because it threw out some error codes (BSOD) so I just gave up on it. I don't think that laptop was made for anything above Windows 8.

Also a side note I know that the creators update has given me issues on other PC's not only Toshiba's. However, Dell's in the old department of laptop's work with the creator's update. I feel like it may be just Toshiba.

Solution