asheash

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2012
Pc was running fine no issues streamed to ps4 for a few hours then when i came to the pc i shut the media server down and no pc fails to boot each time managed to get into safe mode couldnt really do anything update and security tab wouldnt open so i backed everything up i needed and did a fresh install to no joy i do get a screen every time the has X O repeated all over
LKJ066P.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

asheash

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2012
Ok about 2 mins after i wrote the post finger crossed it went again i remove gpu and ran off the intel graphics all good contacted msi they said about updates bios update etc there was none so i decided to try gpu 1 more time now windows 10 was in running and if posible looking good :D and..... no issues gpu working fine told msi this they said contact service center what do you think as its seam to be running ok now played a few games all be it fortnite no issues. However upon instilation i did do 1 thing slightly diffrent i swaped the wires around i made the 6 pin part of the 8 pin and the 8 pin the 6 pin if that makes sense could it be a psu problem ?