Win 10 .net versions.

Solution
its a much easier method than other answers I have seen to this question, which are to uninstall all the .net until 3.5, install SP1, and then add them all again. This just adds functions to something that already existed. This seems a way to add/enable extra features to windows that aren't standard or needed by everyone. If win 10 had an ultimate version, all this stuff would be built in.

kol12

Honorable
Jan 26, 2015

But .NET 3.5 doesn't actually include "version 3.5"?

When I set Windows up not too long ago I couldn't run some programs without manually downloading .NET 3.5

Colif

Win 11 Master

kol12

Honorable
Jan 26, 2015

So .NET 3.5 still has to be installed manually, I wonder why MS would include most of the .NET's except 3.5?

kol12

Honorable
Jan 26, 2015

I think it might be explaining how to add .NET 3.5 as a enabling/removable feature rather than simply installing or uninstalling it.

Colif

Win 11 Master
its a much easier method than other answers I have seen to this question, which are to uninstall all the .net until 3.5, install SP1, and then add them all again. This just adds functions to something that already existed. This seems a way to add/enable extra features to windows that aren't standard or needed by everyone. If win 10 had an ultimate version, all this stuff would be built in.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS