[SOLVED] WIN 10 Problem with PUBG

Oct 21, 2019
So i have this problem with my new PC, after i play or when i play Pubg the Blue screen appears.I tried all the ways that i can find without updating my BIOS. Will it help ? Here is my confing:

I7-9700k
Asus Turbo GTX 1070TI
32GB 2666mhz Kingston HyperX
240GB SSD Kingston
1TB Seagate
Gigabyte h310m ds2 2.0
750w CoolerMaster
Windows 10 PRO

I read that win10 have problems with pubg new update and interrupts but after trying fixing it, its still do it ? Can someone help me how to fix it.It didnt show error just sad face: 😟Your PC ran into a problem etc etc) Stop Code: Machine check exception...

Solution
Malfunctioning hardware such as power supply issues, faulty memory or overheating of components can cause Blue screen of death. I would highly recommend downloading MSI Afterburner to check your temperature while playing games. your GPU should typically range from 30°C to 40°C at idle and from 60°C to 85°C under load of gaming etc. In most cases, when the GPU reaches to high temperature of 95°C or higher at which point the system shuts off to prevent damage. If the temperature is high at idle or while playing games, increase your fan speed to 75% or so within the program i mentioned and give it a try.

AshMetalRaf

Reputable
Sep 19, 2018
Malfunctioning hardware such as power supply issues, faulty memory or overheating of components can cause Blue screen of death. I would highly recommend downloading MSI Afterburner to check your temperature while playing games. your GPU should typically range from 30°C to 40°C at idle and from 60°C to 85°C under load of gaming etc. In most cases, when the GPU reaches to high temperature of 95°C or higher at which point the system shuts off to prevent damage. If the temperature is high at idle or while playing games, increase your fan speed to 75% or so within the program i mentioned and give it a try.

Solution