Question Win 10 restores all deleted files after reboot for some reason

Jul 13, 2019
Hello there.
I've noticed that the pc was kinda laggy so I decided to just delete some apps (Spotify, old headphones' app) and change some settings but after closing it and opening it up again nothing is deleted ands the settings are unchanged as well.
Any suggestions?

Jul 13, 2019
Hello there.
I've noticed that the pc was kinda laggy so I decided to just delete some apps (Spotify, old headphones' app) and change some settings but after closing it and opening it up again nothing is deleted ands the settings are unchanged as well.
Any suggestions?
Just a few mins ago it had a bsod with the code registry_error and when I tried to run chkdsk ,it had invalid parameters ,and that the bitmap is incorrect or something like that.So I decided to run a chkdsk/scan and it said that the snapshoy is incorrect(?).I had no other option but to chkdsk/f/r during a reboot but like I said, nothing happened. It just started normally(even if I try booting it up into safe mode, it starts again normally)

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Causes of the error 'MFT bitmap attribute is incorrect'
There can be many reasons why Check Disk utility encounters the error 'volume bitmap is incorrect' in Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP. Some of the reasons are hard disk failure, bad sectors, corrupt Bitmap attribute, corrupt empty space in $Bitmap file, sudden power failure, and virus infection

But if you keep getting the same error whenever Check Disk is run then it means Check Disk is not able to repair the corrupted files..

What are specs of the PC? What drives have you got? the slowness could be the drive itself.