• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Win 10 update to bsod and errors

Yuudai

Reputable
Jan 19, 2016
I had an update last night for win 10,an after it was done,the s green flickered a bit so I restarted the comp,only to be brought to bsod over and 0 or,I did manage to get into safe mode once,I restored bad k before the update but then on boot it went to errors,going to trying to use the repair functions.Those would then say the PC repair failed over and over.So I formatted the drive with windows on it,then tried toreinstal win 10 on it,and right now it's sitting on a black screen with my ethernet cable/port flickering and the fans on GPU will turn on and off every now and then..Going to let it sit o black screen for a few hours incase it is updating a ton of files

Edit
Did a clean install of win 10,and got into my account,everything was working fine,until I tried to update my graphics drivers
Something with the raedon software is conflicting with the latest windows up so bad it pretty much forced me to do a clean boot of windows 10
Going to check their site/talk with them about this error

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS