Info Win 11 now running on H97 4770S build

As part of my testing of Win 11 22000.51 on my newer Z590 11900K build, I was routinely making disc images of my SSDs so I wouldn't lose anything. Eventually I got around to thinking--since I can't directly install Win 11 on my older H97 4770S NO TPM build, what if I tried loading the disc image of Win 11 from my newer build onto my older build. After booting up, I had a minor problem with logging in since it said my pin wasn't correct. But after resetting the pin and verifying my MS account, IT ALL WORKS! To me it would be ironic after all the shouting about MS's new requirements, if just bypassing the installer and using a disc image from an installed computer works. If the disk image was from a local account installation, it might even be easier. Just load, change the product key, activate, and go.

Also, special thanks to Avram Piltch for today's tip on restoring the Win 10-style Start Menu!

As part of my testing of Win 11 22000.51 on my newer Z590 11900K build, I was routinely making disc images of my SSDs so I wouldn't lose anything. Eventually I got around to thinking--since I can't directly install Win 11 on my older H97 4770S NO TPM build, what if I tried loading the disc image of Win 11 from my newer build onto my older build. After booting up, I had a minor problem with logging in since it said my pin wasn't correct. But after resetting the pin and verifying my MS account, IT ALL WORKS! To me it would be ironic after all the shouting about MS's new requirements, if just bypassing the installer and using a disc image from an installed computer works. If the disk image was from a local account installation, it might even be easier. Just load, change the product key, activate, and go.

Also, special thanks to Avram Piltch for today's tip on restoring the Win 10-style Start Menu!
its a dev build, u can install it to almost anything at this point