Still having no joy with running the latest update of zone alarm. Keep
getting "is not a valid win 32 application". Thank you to Bobby who
suggested it may be corrupted and should be downloaded again, but i have
tried that several times (with all other windows closed) Any ideas?
TIA

Manbreck 01 wrote:
> Still having no joy with running the latest update of zone alarm. Keep
> getting "is not a valid win 32 application". Thank you to Bobby who
> suggested it may be corrupted and should be downloaded again, but i have
> tried that several times (with all other windows closed) Any ideas?
> TIA

Post in the original thread so we know the original context. Try the
Zone Labs user forums: http://tinyurl.com/lgr9

This error can occur resulting from these common reasons:
1) A corrupt file - the file did not download properly, did not copy
properly, etc, or was not packaged properly
2) The 64-bit version was downloaded instead of the 32-bit version

--

StringFellow Hawk

"Dom, Give me Turbos"
"Manbreck 01" <roly01@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> Still having no joy with running the latest update of zone alarm. Keep
> getting "is not a valid win 32 application". Thank you to Bobby who
> suggested it may be corrupted and should be downloaded again, but i have
> tried that several times (with all other windows closed) Any ideas?
> TIA

TRENDING THREADS