[Win 7 64Bit Home Premium] No network connectivity after fresh install - Wired

Cakeofdestiny

Reputable
Dec 17, 2014
I just formatted my PC to solve some bugs, i used the original genuine disc that my technician gave me with my PC and i installed it properly and entered the original CD Key .
After setting up some things i relaized my PC isn't connected to the internet, it was connected before so the problem is the wire connecting to the computer.
It gets a green light on the cable for a fraction for a second but then it stops and there isn't light again. I tried to connect a Wi-Fi reciever to the usb port but it didn't install the drivers properly (Drivers Not Found).

Thanks,
Nir

Solution
You need to download your motherboard's drivers from it's website, that is Chipset/INF drivers, Audio, LAN, and Video if integrated graphics are used.

Only then you'll be able to install other peripherals like that Wireless to USB adapter.
You need to download your motherboard's drivers from it's website, that is Chipset/INF drivers, Audio, LAN, and Video if integrated graphics are used.

Only then you'll be able to install other peripherals like that Wireless to USB adapter.

Solution