Win 7 administrator + driver problems

simple jack

Honorable
Jul 8, 2013
I built a new pc(, tell me if u need specs) and (64- bit) system says I'm the administrator but i can't make any changes to windows firewall, i can't activate or disable norton internet security and i can't change my account back to a regular one. Also (this hasn't got to do with the admin thing) 4 driver updates: Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Intel Rapid Storage Technology, Intel Management Engine Interface and Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver can't be installed. neither can i play bf3 i still need to test other games because punkbuster can't be installed (also not manually) and every loud sound becomes a loud prrrrrrrrrrr. I'm completely depressed pls help

Solution
That means you are better to re-install the win7 following the link.
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/operatingsystems/ss/windows-7-clean-install-part-1_15.htm

After done the installation, just update the windows update, install the drivers like: Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Intel USB 3.0, intel chipset driver, GPU driver, LAN driver, (you don't need the Intel Management Engine Interface) anti virus software, printer driver and other device driver if you have the those, and the Steam or origin software.

I use Symantec Endpoint Protection and Microsoft Security Essentials, and I don't have any problem to install the steam software. But I don't use the either McAfee Security or Avast.

Intel chipset driver...

simple jack

Honorable
Jul 8, 2013
thanks for the reply, I do but it says i can still choose to tie it on this comptuer but i typed in the product code though. *update steam problem(with all games)= servers are currently too busy error 55. origin problem(with all games)= punkbusters doesnt work(error PnkBstrA.exe) and is nowhere to be found after install

simple jack

Honorable
Jul 8, 2013
Incomplete Installation (55)
This issue can also occur on computers with Avast installed. You will need to configure Avast to ignore Steam itself and all Steam game files. Some users have had to uninstall Avast to resolve the issue.
This may also indicate a Steam Service failure. Please try enabling the Steam Service:
Exit Steam.
Click Start > Run (Windows Key + R)
Type the following command:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\Steamservice.exe /Install

(If you have installed Steam to another path, please replace C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam with the correct path.)

This command requires administrator privileges and may take a few minutes.
Launch Steam and test the issue again.
McAfee Security Scan is also known to create this error for Left 4 Dead 2.

this is what steam tells me to do but nothing changes

origin tells me too look for the punkbusterA file but it isnt there.

Restart the computer and tap the Function 8 key and when you see the Advanced Boot menu, select Safe Mode with Command Prompt. At the prompt type:-
net user Administrator active:yes
then press Enter.

Restart and go into Safe Mode again and you should see the system Administrator account on the login screen beside your own. Login to that one and see if you can accomplish the necessary. While you're about it, elevate your own account to that of an administrative level.

simple jack

Honorable
Jul 8, 2013
lol thanks bout reply but i already did that, followed guide on youtube but i didnt enter safe mode but now there is an administrator acc next to my acc when i choose accounts so it worked i guess and i removed my antivirussystem (norton) so now i have acces to my firewall and allowed steam and origin in it but still doesnt work, cant install drivers brrrrrrrrrrrrrp is still here, my front panel headset doesnt work and i cant play any game. paid 1800 euros for hell lol been like this for 3 days agian thanks for the reply guys

simple jack

Honorable
Jul 8, 2013
by the way my screen has hdmi dvi and vga sockets but only the vga works and it even only works when i pull it by attaching it to a lamp or something like that it's always been like that but ill have a new monitor in 2 days so thats not really important but im guessing that the brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp is due to bad quality monitor and not the driver i cant install

simple jack

Honorable
Jul 8, 2013
reinstalled bf3 for 2nd IT WORKED kinda cuz that brrrrrrrrrrr I ve been whining about keeps getting worse could this be an, the louder I put the volume the louder it becomes any ideas? steam still doesnt work i really need help on that 1

Hi, I just read the PM you send me.
When you did something wrong at the beginning, then it is hard to fix it later just like your case, because you fix one problem then maybe other one will show up. I think you can try one more time to do win7 repaire method to see you can fix those problem or not.
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/ss/windows-7-startup-repair.htm

If you can't, then you are better to re-install the OS just do it right.
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/operatingsystems/ss/windows-7-clean-install-part-1.htm

That means you are better to re-install the win7 following the link.
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/operatingsystems/ss/windows-7-clean-install-part-1_15.htm

After done the installation, just update the windows update, install the drivers like: Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Intel USB 3.0, intel chipset driver, GPU driver, LAN driver, (you don't need the Intel Management Engine Interface) anti virus software, printer driver and other device driver if you have the those, and the Steam or origin software.

I use Symantec Endpoint Protection and Microsoft Security Essentials, and I don't have any problem to install the steam software. But I don't use the either McAfee Security or Avast.

Intel chipset driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=20775

Solution