Win 7 does not see available networks, cannot connect ot internet

undertheradar84

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2013
i have a Dell Optiplex 390 w Win 7. It was fine but would not load flash for Farmville. It ran on my Optiplex 550. Other pages played flash. I reinstalled OS. Now I cannot get the internet. I am hooked up with an ethernet to my laptop. I also have a Edimax Lan Adaptor. It will not load drivers. It did before. I have tried uninstalling and installing, done ipconfig etc. I have tried to install programs through the flash drive but keep getting installer integrity error. I was able to install a fully installed CCleaner through the usb, ran registry, still nothing.

Solution
if you did a CLEAN install of the os and not a reload of the factory image then your missing drivers. go to dell support site for your laptop and download all of the drivers. if your laptop still have the factory image run that then reload your porgrams.
if you did a CLEAN install of the os and not a reload of the factory image then your missing drivers. go to dell support site for your laptop and download all of the drivers. if your laptop still have the factory image run that then reload your porgrams.

Solution