win 7 freezing.. kernel mse gtx560ti...event viewer logs

kzabak

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
hi
so i have massive problems with my win 7...
started before reinstalling it... i think i broke my gfx card when oc ing..
went back to normal settings quickly but cannot get a stable system..

so what happens is that sometimes my nvidia driver crashes and is recovered...soon after that i get a win freeze..sometimes it comes back for some time but surely sometime afterwards freezes completely...
i did all kinds of things... so since 2 days the drivers dont crash anymore but the frezze is still there...
heres some stuff from the event viewer...first 2 are the nvidia ones...
the last 4 always come from the freeze...

so my guess its the gfx card...but cannot check another one for now..
any other testing advised to narrow it down? could it be a usb devce?
anyway thanks for help

------------------------
The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video5
!051d(2528)

------------------------

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

--------------------------------------

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

------------------------------

Session "Microsoft Security Client OOBE" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000000D

----------------------------------------

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

kzabak

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
hmk will try tonight...
also i should add that most of the time the freeze occurs when browsing webpages or such...so no big cpu load or gpu
i play games though and ionly had 2-3 game freezes out of 25 or so
also i might add thatwin needs ages to load...first on the logo screen and then again after login...black screen for like 15sec only with mouse pointer..then the os comes up..
thx for input