Question Win 7 troubleshooting an login error

May 30, 2019
Hellos people, first of all sorry for my bad english, im not a native speaker, i've come to this community desperate to fin an answer to an issue that occurred on my pc.

Lately i was deinstalling my amd drivers because i bought a nvidia card when suddenly a BSOD appeared regarding a page_file_error.

When i tried to acces my computer, in the login screen appeared a message saying "system cannot find the file specified" with just an standart accept button. Pressing set button will only make the screen go dark and the massage would appear again.

Worst of all i cant acces anything, not even safe mode or windows with system symbol. According to a friend it could be that some registry files that were important got deleted or change, but i cant know as it seems imposibble to acces them. Not even as an external device.

Nobody has resolved me this without stating formatting the disk, however i can not do that as i have some important works and a thesis which i was working on for my master degree. I just dont know what to do. I'll provide a picture as soon as i get home.

TRENDING THREADS