WIN 7 wont start, can't safe mode, blue screen

krempi007

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013
So i have a problem with my WIN 7 home starting. So i normally tun on my PC, motherboard logo appears, then it gives me 2 options, 1) to start windows normally or 2) start recovery, if i choose 1) it shows up ''Windows is starting'' and it doesn't even show windows logo at all it just shows blue screen for like a 0.5 sec and it restarts, if i choose 2) it tells me that driver doesnt exist that i should put WIN 7 CD to recover but it doesn't help. I can't choose safe mode at any point or to start with last known good conf. So i thought problem is with my WINDOWS and that i should reinstall them, format my drive and start fresh. So first i booted WIN7 cd. It started normally, everything was loading, preparing to install, and then again it just stops at ''Windows is starting'' and it shows no logo, or it restarts. I tryed WIN XP pro CD and it would bring me up to the loading all files parts but when it comes to Windows is starting part it shows me blue screen and it just stands at that point until i manually restart.

So my problem is, i can't start windows, can't start safe mode, can't choose last known conf., can't reinstall any windows.

Please help me.

BadAsAl

Distinguished
I would test RAM. Use Memtest 86 from a bootable CD if you are able to create one from another PC.

Or

If you have multiple sticks of RAM, take one out and try again. If it still fails then put that one back in and remove the other stick.

If it still fails then you I would test your hard drive. I use Seagate for DOS to create a bootable CD that you can use to test the hard drive. Run extended test. If it fails then you have a bad drive and need to replace it.