[SOLVED] Win 7 - Your System Is Lacking Critical SHA-2 Code Signing Support Required by October 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnx13

Reputable
Jun 22, 2019
I upgrade my PC (brand new) a few months ago and use WINDOWS 7 Proffesional OS. Hardware is CPU I3 8100 @3.6 ghz, RAM 8 GB, 64 bit.

When I installed War Thunder game its works perfect and play mostly Arcade Battles. When I want to play other type of battles recently the system ask to install Easy Anti cheat and it shows the error "Your System Is Lacking Critical SHA-2 Code Signing Support Required by October 2020". I'm currently locked out of the game and cannot access it. I uninstalled the game twice and re install. Then I can play AB and as soon as I want to play RB the anti cheat install and I'm stuck again. On the o;d PC everything work OK.

None of the remedies on the net solved the problem. Windows website states it does not support Win 7 anymore. When I go to the Win 7 page and download the stand alone upgrade it states "Installation error".

How do I fix this problem
(PS. I'm not really clued up and software and have limited knowledge. I have read to go to Properties and change EAC, but cannot find that on my system)

Status
Not open for further replies.