Win 8.1 download

Solution
D
Yep, wouldn't trust it. Just wait for Windows 10. It has all the good features of 7 and 8 combined and will be a free upgrade for anyone with 7 or 8.
D

Deleted member 217926

Yep, wouldn't trust it. Just wait for Windows 10. It has all the good features of 7 and 8 combined and will be a free upgrade for anyone with 7 or 8.

Solution
D

Deleted member 217926

Those keys are explicit violations of Microsoft's terms of service. Those are MSDN, Technet or Student keys and are all non transferable. Please do not post links to that again or you risk sanctions including a ban.

Thank you.

Microsoft Registered Refurbishers can buy upgrade licenses for about $45.00 US. If you are buying an upgrade CoA, then that price makes sense but we have to submit the old CoA product key to pre-register that upgrade CoA with Microsoft before selling it as part of a PC purchase. This happens when we receive a Windows 7 PC and want to refurbish it with Windows 7 or upgrade it to Windows 8.1 in order to sell the PC. Other than that, I believe you are beholden to a retail license price from an authorized Microsoft distributor.

There are many rules for us in that program. I don't believe we are allowed to sell the CoA upgrade without a PC purchase since we are required to submit the old CoA product key into the portal, but I could be wrong.

I would be skeptical of the offer.