Win a Blizzcon Ticket, See Starcraft 2/Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
umm i'll pass i'm not going to buy the game anyway, why would i'll go so far to see the debut of something i wont be watching completely..

passsssssssss.

no lan, no game.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
f_ck blizzard and their no lan support

i went from biggest fan and sh!tting my pants for diablo 3 to not giving a flying f_ck about the money hungry, greedy, whores and blizzard.

G

I signed up... and got an out of office email from a Dara Sun at Kingston... kind of funny.

"I will be out of the office starting 07/21/2009 and will not return until 07/23/2009.

Hello,
Phone calls and emails will be returned when I am back in the office.

Thank you!
Dara"

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
Anyone else go to events like this to hit on chicks? I mean... even if she's not gorgeous, if she's at comiccon or blizzcon or something.... pretty much good enough for me.
"Hey, baby, I see you're dressed like an Elf... and I think that's hot. Want to get some coffee sometime?"

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]fulle[/nom]Anyone else go to events like this to hit on chicks? I mean... even if she's not gorgeous, if she's at comiccon or blizzcon or something.... pretty much good enough for me."Hey, baby, I see you're dressed like an Elf... and I think that's hot. Want to get some coffee sometime?"[/citation]

COFEE?

hey baby, want a cappuccino, i supply the milk, well there will be no foam, but we can make a friction base foam if you want!!!

ravenware

Distinguished
May 17, 2005
[citation][nom]aracheb[/nom]COFEE?hey baby, want a cappuccino, i supply the milk, well there will be no foam, but we can make a friction base foam if you want!!![/citation]

Yeeah, that's pretty gross man.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
"What influences you to buy memory?" Price , Quality.

"What memory are you currently using?" Corsair Dominators Micron D9 chips

I wonder what they will think when they see that. Maybe I'll get bitch slapped.

freename

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2009
I'm with Lifelesspoet. No Lan, no game..

Hopefully there's a bit of an uproar at Blizzcon about it (and they actually listen to their player base)

G

every single one of you that said you arent going to buy it because of no lan are full of it. you will last up until you see your friends playing it and you will buy it. stop already.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
Jeeze Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are still not out yet? haven't they been promoting the full blown version of these games for the past year?

It's like waiting for starcraft Ghost

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Warcraft 3 FTW!
Playing this game online every day for months...

I have omost modern games, and my computer can play them... and what do I love the most... WC3!

razzb3d

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]wongster[/nom]^^ THANK YOU[/citation]

hehe. i'll play it... i just won't buy it.

I hate online gaming, and I HATE playng with f**ng stangers. I play over LAN with my friends.

I have a extensive collection of bought, sealed video games. I buy the games and download them of the net so i can keep the packages sealed. Don't need the serial numbers because i don't play online. Never cared for it. (Except for Dark Athena witch took forever to crack, and i opened the game :( ). This time, i'll go directly to step 2.

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
[citation][nom]joshery[/nom]I signed up... and got an out of office email from a Dara Sun at Kingston... kind of funny. "I will be out of the office starting 07/21/2009 and will not return until 07/23/2009.Hello, Phone calls and emails will be returned when I am back in the office. Thank you!Dara"[/citation]

she wants your nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.