Giveaway! WIN a FULL SYSTEM COOLER UPGRADE for your build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016

We've teamed up with our friends at ARCTIC to bring you a very special cooler bundle giveaway. Featuring the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 AiO cooler, along with high-performance BioniX fans of your choice, thermal paste, and a whole lot more. There are 3 prize packages and lots of ways to enter.
Get cool this winter and upgrade your rig with ARCTIC.

Click here to enter.

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until January 3rd, 2019.

Soaptrail

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2015
i never heard of this brand until a year ago and bought one of their fans at Micro Center. Not only was it the cheapest it was amazing quiet. Great Brand i now consider in my top 3 for cooling products.

Last edited:
Reactions: jordenmitchell234
Currently have a Freezer 34 esports CPU cooler in white.
also
2x Arctic F14 140mm fans and 2x Arctic F12 120mm fans in my NZXT S340 case. Love the white and black look.

Very satisfied. All are quiet and perform well. Case fans dropped GPU temps a bit and the CPU cooler performs very well.

I could take the AIO and use it if i win it. If i get fans i would add another to my CPU tower cooler.

Reactions: DMAN999
Status
Not open for further replies.