Win An Intel Core i7 Gaming PC, Fully Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzaku

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2007
Hmmm sounds interesting but the question is do they get the right to forward my e-mail and info to other companies?

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Suzaku[/nom]Hmmm sounds interesting but the question is do they get the right to forward my e-mail and info to other companies?[/citation]

Tom's Hardware already got your subcription informations, unless you used fake infos. So unless specified in the Tom's Hardware EULA, they don't.

On an other note, sucks to live outside of the USA for those kinds of contest. Oh well, I'm not lucky anyway.

twisted politiks

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2008
"Include the following in your email: full name, email address..."

lol, cause they dont totally already have your email address, which you just used to email them with?

eastcoaster

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]ondro727[/nom]Another contest for US only[/citation]

Yeah, what about us Canadans?? We are loyal Toms readers too!!

G

Only for US citizens. That sucks. I guess that reminds me that this widely popular webpage is mainly for US citizens. I'll go to another tech webpage where im welcome. ¤&¤# you Tom's hardware and &£#% you best of media. And yes, its called nerd rage.

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
[citation][nom]eastcoaster[/nom]Yeah, what about us Canadans?? We are loyal Toms readers too!![/citation]
You could apply for U.S. citizenship or else petition your government to make Canada a 51st state of the U.S.A. if our government accepts inclusion as such.

G

what about the dedicated readers from other places in the world??
how come we can never win anything ??
im from israel,have been entering this site for years now...never have i had the chance to win anything.

G

"By entering the contest you agree to abide by all rules of the contest whether stated above or not." I bet the full set of rules states they can sell your info to solicitors.

h83

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
Man this is so unfair!!! What about the rest of the world??? I guess they only count to read the site but not to win prizes...

I guess that if i want to win something, i have to leave Portugal and got to the U.S. ...

h83

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
Man this is so unfair!!! What about the rest of the world??? I guess they only count to read the site but not to win prizes...

I guess that if i want to win something, i have to leave Portugal and got to the U.S. ...

elasticman

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
i dont get why i can never win anything from this site.../
just because im from israel.
have been a dedicated reader for years now...
i get in here everyday a few times a day.
im good for that...but not good for winning anything back from the site.
THIS IS UNFAIR!

climber

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2009
[citation][nom]h83[/nom]Man this is so unfair!!! What about the rest of the world??? I guess they only count to read the site but not to win prizes... I guess that if i want to win something, i have to leave Portugal and got to the U.S. ...[/citation]

Don't you know the rest of the world is a figment of the imaginations of 'mericans?

lol the day Canada becomes a US state is the the day i move to europe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.