Win XP SP2 Remotedesktop

Hi,

I found a message on the web, that it should be possible to connect more
than one user at the same time through remotedesktop on a machine running
win xp with sp2 rc2.
I made the following, necessary changes in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Terminal
Server/Licensing Core

Created a new DWORD entry "EnableConcurrentSessions" and assign a value of 1
to it. Concurrent Sessions is now enabled.

then reboot...

But unfortunately the user who's logged on before, still is getting
disconnected as a second user tries to logg on remotely....

Is there anybody out there who tried this and who has a different
experience?

cheers

TOM

Concurrent Remote Desktop session functionality will *NOT* be included in the final release of SP2.
Early beta versions had that but it has since been pulled from later beta releases and will not be
in the final release...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)