Win10 AE FreezeUp after Idle

Oseth

Commendable
Aug 27, 2016
A few days ago I started getting this strange problem, if I leave the PC alone for about an hour or so and come back to it, everything locks up. I can move the mouse but nothing responds. Ctrl+Alt+Del doesn't work, nothing, just a hang up. I am running the new Win10 AE update on an SSD which apparently was a problem according to them but I also see some strange events happening in even viewer whenever these lock ups happen:

The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code.

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.

The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

At a glace does anyone have any idea what these events have in common? If you have any ideas, please let me know.

PS: If I am working on the PC and doing something, the system works flawlessly. I also disabled going to sleep, turning off screen, basically everything that effects the system's idle.

Oseth

Commendable
Aug 27, 2016

Sorry, do you mean ReadyBoot or ReadyBoost? I know you wrote ReadyBoost but I don't have any flash drives plugged in which will let me turn off ReadyBoost.