Question Win10-Black Screen Before Login

Feb 15, 2019
For Christmas I swapped out my obsolete hardware and have had nothing but issues since. I switched out the CPU, MOBO, and RAM, and had to buy a new copy of win10 having not know the license wasn’t transferable: first mistake. I had been running Win10 before the swap with no issues. But ever since it shuts down after the POST then boots up normally. Within the past week, it would freeze and crash, and when I attempted to click on a program I’d get an error saying something to then effect of “there is no free memory to perform this task” when my system monitor showed I had almost 28gb of free ram. I ran /chkdsk and /scannow which found no errors. The BSOD I last received gave me the NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM status code which I wasn’t able to troubleshoot.
So today I turned my computer on, it booted up to the sign-in screen with no issues. I left it at desktop for about 20minutes and came back to a black screen. I held the power button for a hard shutdown and booted it back up, it shows the ASUS splash screen, windows icon for a few seconds then bam—just a black screen. When I move the mouse a cursor appears with a blue loading circle intermittently appearing above it. WIN + P is the only keyboard command that works. Booting from BIOS has the same result.
If anyone could help a brother out you’d have my immense gratitude!!!!