Win10 Desktop Slideshow

Rieke137

Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
I have been doing desktop slideshow for years now (since Win7) and have a rather large folder of backgrounds it cycles through. I have a two monitor setup on a Win10 machine. Initially, it was alternating between the monitors in 10 second intervals. Recently, I noticed that it has started doing 4 backgrounds changes on my main monitor in a row and then one on my second monitor. Despite my best efforts to resolve this issue, I have been unsuccessful.
Things I have tried: Creating a new user (test if it's user related) Tried setting up a new profile in the Personalization tab in Control Panel (see if it was the slideshow profile) Reinstalling graphics drivers (see if it was related to the card)
Idea that I haven't figured out how to test: Might think that there are more than 2 monitors connected, and that they are the same as my primary monitor
Anyway, if you have any insight into the problem or know how to fix it, let me know. I am fairly competent with computers so if you need any info from me, I can also provide.
Thanks!

Rieke137

Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
Additional details. After more troubleshooting, I discovered that they alternate correctly if they are both in the same orientation (landscape or portrait). My typical setup has one landscape and one portrait.