win10 factory reset, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, game system

Wasted_

Reputable
Aug 7, 2016
I had a lot of BSOD with this code, I tried a factory reset as nothing seemed to work. I have updated all my drivers way before the factory reset. I thought at first it was either my CPU or GPU overheating. My CPU has a big cool block on top of it with 2 fans. For the GPU I crancked up the fan speed. Seemed to work a little bit but not enough. Openhardware monitor showed that nothing crazy is going on, both barely go over 40 degrees celcius.

In bluescreenview it gives the exact errors in 2 stack addressses. hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe. I have, some time ago, run alot of memtest86, always passed everything.

tinyUrl minidump

specs

i5 3570k
MSI-77a-g45
AMD Radeon HD 7900 series

Thats what I can see, if more info is needed of my hardware Ill have to look up the manuals I have laying around.

win build 10586.494

Any help is greatly appreciated

overall, none of the below problems should cause this bugcheck. Most often it will be caused by a power problem or a overheating problem. your system was up for 55 minutes, so I would suspect overheating.
I did not see any overclocking software or BIOS overclock but you could still have a overclocked gpu that could cause this.
I would check the temps and make sure all of the fans are working as expected.
---------------
- looks like you are running your own key server (pirate version of windows)
I would remove the pirate software, then start cmd.exe as an admin and run
sfc.exe /scannow
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
then run a malwarebytes scan

- not sure what driver this might be F4A6CEE141BF
(I would remove it unless I knew what it was for)

- you need to install the updated LAN and audio drivers for your motherboard
the updated lan driver can prevent problems with virus scanners and streaming software.
the updated audio driver can prevent strange lockups of graphic drivers

https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z77AG45.html#down-driver&Win10 64
both are dated 2016-07-26 your current drivers are dated Jul 23 01:42:45 2015 (generic versions that came with window 10)

bugcheck 0x125 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
Error Type : Cache error
Operation : Data Read
Severity : Fatal
Error : DCACHEL2_DRD_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 8)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:55:42.059

machine:
BIOS Version V2.12
BIOS Release Date 09/29/2013
Manufacturer MSI
Product Name MS-7752
Product Z77A-G45 (MS-7752)

Version 1.0
Processor Version Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Processor Voltage 35h - 5V 2.9V
External Clock 100MHz
Max Speed 3800MHz
Current Speed 3400MHz

Wasted_

Reputable
Aug 7, 2016

I was not aware of the pirated version of windows, my dad put my pc together. Luckely as a student I get access to more affordable windows then he does. It will take me some time to get a legit copy installed. I'll try everything else in the meantime, thanks alot for helping me. Im having trouble finding what kind of address " F4A6CEE141BF" is and how to find what it is to remove it?

generlly drivers with a random name like that are not good news. They can be malware, viruses or rootkits. But I have seen some programs use them as serial numbers or keys as part of the license for their software. You might start cmd.exe as an admin then
CD c:\
Dir /s F4A6CEE141BF*.*

To search your drive for the file.

Wasted_

Reputable
Aug 7, 2016

I don't have anything overclocked, I have an extra large cooler with 2 fans on my CPU, GPU comes with 2 aswell, 3 more in the case. No airways are blocked, they are all clean of dust.

Done the scan. Also updated the audio and LAN driver. Not fixed yet. As for the driver, I ran the commands and ended up with this: Imgur

The driver is for Xamarin(cross platform app development). I use Xamarin with Visual studio. Before the facory reset it stopped compiling my code, it got to the point where I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, messing with registry stuff, nothing worked to get it removed or going. Did a facory reset, it does compile but still gives some weird warnings.. thats besides the point though, I had bluescreens before Visual studio.

I used Visual studio for about 7 hours today without crashes. I played a not so heavy game after that. Then I played CSGO and it crashed multiple times. It only happens when I play a graphic intense game, although CSGO is not that bad come to think of it. If I set my GPU fan to run at 100%, 35xx rpm, it seems to happen less often but still does happen. When I use openhardware monitor at random intervals while playing a game, temps are all fine, never above 45 degrees.

It seems like overheating, but temps are good.

the error in the photo just looks like a bug in the setup of xamarin app that you have installed. I think it just used too long of a path to the directory. I think the limit was 256 characters. It happens when apps are ported from unix based operating systems that do not have the same limits as windows.

you can move down the directory with the like this:
cd c:\users\frank\appdata\local\temp
then run the command like this:
dir /s F4A6CEE141BF*.*

and it should be able to search down the subdirectories without hitting the path limit.

Wasted_

Reputable
Aug 7, 2016
Thanks alot for the help, there's no point in keeping this alive till I get a leggit copy of windows. That will have to wait till september if Im getting it for an affordable price. Ill make a new thread if problems persist. So, again, thanks alot.

TRENDING THREADS