Question Win10 HDD space extend or merge help

cnplkart

Prominent
Feb 5, 2019
All Tech gurus, need help with a situation I am facing. Have a Win10 with 1809 build. I have two HDD's connected Disk0 - WD4TB and a WD 2TB. I am using the 4TB one. I have a C boot drive that is only 238GB and space is running out. Have another partition of 1.8TB and unallocated space of 1.8tb. I want to use the 1.8tb unallocated space to my boot drive making it larger. I am unable to do it as right next to the C Boot drive there is a * EFI FAT32 partition that is making me unable to use the drag/drop or extend volume size feature in disk mgmt or easeus software. below is the screen shot of my partitions.

Disk O: 682MB unallocated-->C:\(boot, page file, primary part)-->102MB (EFI System Part)-->181.39GB Unallocated-->1.6tb primary part

No software is able to help me to extend the size of c drive because a 102 mb partition in between as efi system part. Can someone help me on how to solve this issue?

BTW properties o Disk 0 is type basic, status online, Partition style: GUID partition table (GPT)

you can't make a small (250 GB?) SSD (C: drive) bigger by borrowing/extending into another spinning drive's unallocated space...(if that is what is being asked...)

On the positive side , 1 TB Cosair MX500 is now about $119....less even that what an 850 EVO half the size cost 2 years ago....

cnplkart

Prominent
Feb 5, 2019
So that we're all on the same page, a screencap of your current Disk Management window, please.

(other questions will follow)
where and how do can I do a screen shot for this thread. I am unable to upload a image to this thread as its asking me to link it to a hyperlink. hdd image

I uploaded to a site and will request tech gurus to please help me as mentioned the first thread..the disk layout is Disk O: 682MB unallocated-->C:\(boot, page file, primary part)-->102MB (EFI System Part)-->181.39GB Unallocated-->1.6tb primary part.

I want to use the 1814.39 GB unallocated next to the efi part to C:\. The EFI partition is preventing being in between the primary partitions. appreciate any help.