[SOLVED] WIN10 reset keeps reinstalling sub-admin version

May 2, 2020
I own an indistrual business that was doing extremely well in the first half-decade of 2010's. Since 2015, I have been for now 5 years the victim within an organized hacking effort while my competitors have completely destroyed my ability for my business to effectively function.

It appears my version of Windows has been remotely corrupted and sub-administrated with multiple facets of corrupting occurring.

-Web browsers feel replaced remotely
-Search results seem beyond cookie-influenced.

Starting at a hard-reset of the Windows 10 OS laptop, (**THE PROBLEM****) starts with a re-install of a same corrupted version of Win10.

Short of buying a new laptop, which will within days get attacked again, likely as I will link it to my cell phone hotspot (which also has been part of my lengthy matter)

Is there any way to correctly start from the beginng with a fresh Windows 10 installation in a reset?

Solution
I own an indistrual business that was doing extremely well in the first half-decade of 2010's. Since 2015, I have been for now 5 years the victim within an organized hacking effort while my competitors have completely destroyed my ability for my business to effectively function.

It appears my version of Windows has been remotely corrupted and sub-administrated with multiple facets of corrupting occurring.

Starting at a hard-reset of the Windows 10 OS laptop, (THE PROBLEM**) starts with a re-install of a same corrupted version of Win10.

Short of buying a new laptop, which will within days get attacked again, likely as I will link it...
May 2, 2020

Starting at a hard-reset of the Windows 10 OS laptop, (**THE PROBLEM****) starts with a re-install of a same corrupted version of Win10.

Short of buying a new laptop, which will within days get attacked again, likely as I will link it to my cell phone hotspot (which also has been part of my lengthy matter)

Is there any way to correctly start from the beginng with a fresh Windows 10 installation in a reset?

USAFRet

Titan
No "reset"...rather full wipe and reinstall.

But, the real issue is finding out how this happened in the first place, and preventing that from happening again.

kanewolf

Titan

Starting at a hard-reset of the Windows 10 OS laptop, (THE PROBLEM**) starts with a re-install of a same corrupted version of Win10.

Purchase a new copy of Windows with installer media. That version could not be compromised. Then put a new SSD in your laptop and install from the new copy of windows.

Solution