Win10 to Win7

Oct 3, 2018
I need to roll back from Windows 10 to Windows 7 are Win 7 native drivers a huge issue like Microsoft website makes it seem? I'm stuck in an endless repair loop apparently caused by error code 0x80070026. The system repair disk and system boot disk, The have failed to make a difference. I can't restore or reset both fail to make a difference. I don't command prompt well enough to get around.
I believe I have a copy of Windows Ten in an external hard drive and a copy in the Recycle bin but I can't get to them thru command prompt. My directory folder has a single . (PERIOD) several spaces then SweetJR dir?
The recycle bin doesn't show up doing C:\ dir
Code:
This start last Thursday and when it's on it cycling in a loop from reboot The Diagnosing Screen to the Automatic Repair. Im unable to Restore a saved file, Reset the system , Go to a Previous Version, Using command prompt I tried chkdsk / scannow, a sfc command.
I just got a your comput r needs repair with a new error code Im sorry i couldn't capture the error mrssage.
I don't have the System CD for Win 10 it came preinstalled on my Asus laptop model X556U. I do have a legal copy of Win 7 but reading up on installing it cautioned to have the Native Drives which generated the cry for help. Tks

Lutfij

Titan
You just need to reinstall your OS. You can do so by creating a bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools and then reinstalling the OS. The license key is bound on your laptops motherboard BIOS.

I wouldn't ask you to go to Win7 simply because you can regain functionality with Win10 albeit with a reinstallation. Hence forth, please back up your content and keep the bootable installer handy.

Oct 3, 2018