Win2k pro mirror problem

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am attempting to mirror two drives on one of our win2k pro boxes and the
add mirror option is grayed out. I have 2 ide hard drives of the same size
with nothing on the second drive and 1 simple volume on the other. Any help
would be appreciated.

Dan,
Maybe this link will help you. Sounds like a permission thing.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307880

Mike D
>I am attempting to mirror two drives on one of our win2k pro boxes and the
> add mirror option is grayed out. I have 2 ide hard drives of the same size
> with nothing on the second drive and 1 simple volume on the other. Any
> help
> would be appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS