Win2K server in an NT4 Domain

I have an NT4 domain into which I have set up a Win2K
member server. I am doing this so as I can run the Win2K
server in parallel with an existing Win NT4 BDC whilst I
transfer user files, post office etc to the new server. I
have previously done this at a number of remote sites
without problems. However, the site I am currently
attempting has presented a major problem. I cannot map
drives between the servers in either direction.
Strangely, I can map drives on my workstation (which is
at a different site than the two servers) to either
server. Both servers are in the same subnet, are on the
same VLAN and are even in the same network switch. I can
ping the Win2K server from the Win NT4 server, but not
vice versa. The server name will resolve but the ping
times out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Regards
Phil

What happens when you attempt to map the
share? Can you logon to the domain successfully
from the W2k server?