Win32kfull.sys bsod now computer stuck in restart loop

Matto97

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
I was using my PC today when I got this blue screen with the error message stating win32kfull.sys was the culprit. Upon attempting to restart itself it got stuck in a restart loop not even reaching bios or windows. It keeps doing it until I cut the power.

I've never run into a blue screen before on this PC and never had any issues with drivers etc. I recently started using a dac/amp combo the audioengine d1 with it today and that things plug and play, also got a razer keyboard and installed synapse, besides that nothing has changed in my setup for the last few months.

Any ideas guys?

Matto97

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
Okay quick update, I've just tried to turn it on again after leaving it for 10 mins and it rebooted into windows which I am now typing this reply from. This was after unplugging my audio engine d1 amp. I immediately turned it off again and plugged the amp back in to see if that was the cause and it still rebooted even with it plugged in. I'm not sure if it was the problem or if it's just coincedence that I used it for the first time today and got my first ever BSOD on this pc? Any troubleshooting options I should run through in the OS while it's working in case it BSOD again and gets stuck restarting? I've googled to see if there's any known issues of this amp's drivers causing blue screens and there's no reported cases AFAIK so not too sure what's happened haha.