Question Win7 64 bit display driver for a Gateway FPD2185W monitor?

Debbs1

Commendable
Apr 4, 2019
I have an older gateway monitor but cannot access the color management settings as EzTune software doesn't work with Win 7 64bit. I had access before putting 7 on my desktop. I have a Gateway FPD2185W monitor (1680x1050@60Hz) on a 512MB ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series graphics card. I can't even find those setting through the AMD catalyst control software. Am I missing something? I ask because my printer is printing much darker than things look on the monitor but far as I've been able to look I'm not seeing a fault in the printer settings. Would appreciate any thought on the subject, don't want to buy a new monitor for an older desktop (nor a new pc either). Thanks

Why not just adjust the display settings using the buttons on the display?
That display isn't nice. It's not a stretch to believe that it wouldn't reproduce colors accurately. But, is your printer accurate either?

Assuming you're using legacy CCC (not Adrenalin) the color corrections are under the "My Digital Flat Panels" tab.

Last edited:

Debbs1

Commendable
Apr 4, 2019
Why not just adjust the display settings using the buttons on the display?
That display isn't nice. It's not a stretch to believe that it wouldn't reproduce colors accurately. But, is your printer accurate either?

Assuming you're using legacy CCC (not Adrenalin) the color corrections are under the "My Digital Flat Panels" tab.

I'm a novice when it comes to dispays. Would have though it would work better considering how much I paid for it. Thanks for your imput, I'll look into the color corrections as you mentioned.