Win7 Freeze in Safe and Normal Mode

TechL

Reputable
Apr 8, 2015
Specs:
Microsoft Windows 7 (6.1) Home Premium Edition 64-bit Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
DirectX Version 11.0
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Asrock H77M
2x 4GB RAM DDR3 Corsair
NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
CX600M ATX Power Supply 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified Modular PSU
2x 500GB Seagate Hard drives

Problem:
I am not sure what is causing this problem, even when i boot into safe mode my computer freezes i can login to windows but when on the browser for about 5 minutes or so freezing occurs my cpu and ram usage are low they don't even spike at all I also have speedfan installed the temperatures are not even high there around 33c-34c. In addition to freezing i have to do ctrl+alt+del to unfreeze the computer which the problem eventually occurs again. I built my pc about a year ago all parts were bought brand new from NewEgg. I have ran Memtest it found no errors i have also done a disk check for errors and there were no errors found. I did a virus scan with malwarebytes and other scan utilities and there was no virus or anything whatever is happening is also affecting my mouse i use Google Chrome and sometimes internet explorer for some reason my left click on the mouse closes my tabs and its very frustrating. I have checked my psu and ram and they seem to function well and i have done a test on my processor it pass the test thanks to Intel for having a processor tester on there website. I am running out of options is it a hardware failure? i have checked my hard drives they run smooth. I am wondering if its my motherboard i am in real need of help here so all advice will help me thank you.

Update:
Now my mouse is acting strange now it goes invisible while i am playing games.