Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammad478

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
hi guys
it is my system Specs:

CPU: Intel Celeron D 320
Mainboard: ASRock P4i65g (Bios v1.4 last official version)
RAM: DDR1 2*1 GB
HDD:80 Maxtor (IDE Connslaect)
VGA: on board
Asus DVD RW (SATA Connect)

I want install windows 8.1 or 10 ou my PC (running now XP SP3)
But i have problem when install (Boot From DVD)

A)) ****win 8.1
loading file completed, blue windows logo appeared and i see this message:
You PC need to Restart.

Please hold down the power button.
Error code: 0x0000000A
Parameters:
0xFFFFFFE6
0x0000001F
0x000000000
0x8172750B

and then restart automatically. I Change slot ram together and try again ,in this time show above massage again but not restarting. still on the massage
B)) ***win 10:
Boot from DVD and only show the blue windows logo (LED on DVD ROM Flashing and it work) then, system restart once, whit out any message and error and any things

I googled the 0x0000000A and find the error related to AHCI and refer to storeahci.sys
I have an idea, Can i Copy the storeahci.sys from my windows XP and paste it on windows 8.1 ISO file in boot.wim (whit gimagex application)?????

Pleas help
Thanks

=========================update=========================

hi again
i downgreat bios to v1.0 and update to 1.4 again, and dont change any hardware. boot from dvd windows 8.1 and show abooov message but restart automatically and dont still, i think this problem is in my bios

Yes or not??

thanks

mohammad478

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
Hi and thanks for replay Petrossa
but I search and see methods for install win8.1 and win 10 on old PCs without NX and some features in videos at youtube (with windows 8 CPU Feature Patch app)
but unfortunately my PC cant arrived the point that say "your CPU not compatible with win 8/win10" or "CPU not support" and same message....

I want solve error 0x0000000A this error refer to hardware? BIOS? software? Boot? or ???

in win8 DVD, when boot, an item available for test ram. i tested memory for 2 times without any error

a irrelevant question, can i install win 7 on my PC?

Thanks, With respect

--------------------------update again :D --------------------------

i changed memory whit 2x256MB (total 512) for an examination, but see again 0x0000000A error, while i waiting for an massage refer to limitation of memory size :( because win8/win10 required 1GB ram for minimum)

1) Win8/10 can install on 512MB, though it's not pretty
2) Your computer MUST HAVE NX BIT, this cpu does not so you cannot use 8 or 10
3) You should NOT change the OS, the machine is now over a decade old and must be replaced
4) Go buy a http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0150OL7D4/ref=psdc_565098_t1_B0170YZBX4 , it's about 10x faster than your current system, comes with Windows 10 preinstalled, uses about a tenth of the electricity, and is actually useful. It only costs $100 more than a Windows license, but it'll save you that much in electricity over the next 2 years.

mohammad478

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
thanks for replay
basroil i only want install win 8/10 only + MSOffice for work in my office, i dont play any game, any movie, even any music
my own system do my works, no?

on internet i see people install w8/w10 on Pentium III Without NX. SSE2
my CPU have SSE2 :D

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Those people are lying or "hacking" the OS, you should NOT follow in their footsteps.

Your system will NOT work well with modern office software (GPU acceleration makes new versions much faster when you have hardware support), and it will consume so much more electricity that the system I gave you will pay for itself in just a year or two (and last you >5 more years, your current system is bound to die soon)

mohammad478

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
thanks for replay

i used win XP Cracked, no problem for me, for use win8/win10 cracked or hacked...
you say there is no any way for me to install win8/win10 on my PC? (even hacked or cracked?

You will get no help with cracks here.

And you will get viruses that way, do NOT use pirated OSes ever. If you don't want to spend money on a new OS, just install Ubuntu/Mint

mohammad478

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016

hi
Come on my dear friend,easy, in fact i live in Iran, If i want use an original MSWindows, I cant buy it from official microsoft site........ and this restriction is from Microsoft, dont from me :)

mohammad478

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016

hi my dear friend . yeah i install win7 and then install win8 with help W8CPUFeaturePatch for pass NX checker :)
but now i want install win 10, there is a problem, in win8, NX checker at a file in DVD/ISO: sources\install.wim {after extract ir} \windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

but in win8.1/10 the NX checker location has been changed and this patch dont work properly, the ntoskrnl.exe structure in win8.1/win10 changed :(

Can Any One Help Me?

Thanks

Forum rules specifically forbid asking for cracks or giving information on them. You will get no help here.

Like I said before, if you want 8.1/10, GET A NEW COMPUTER. It's only $250 with Win 10 preinstalled, and roughly 10x faster and >20x more energy efficient than your current system, so no excuse not to get it.

IT IS A CRACK, AS IT REPLACES COPYRIGHTED AND PROTECTED CODE NECESSARY TO FUNCTION WITH ANOTHER COPY THAT REMOVES PROTECTIONS

a mod simply intercepts API calls and modifies them, a crack completely replaces the API call target.

D

Deleted member 217926

We can't help you with piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.