Wind Force

So I found my first Windforce -- yeah me.

Then I build a zon for it. Now in 1.09 I had a Lycander's Aim zon that did
just great in Hell. I rebuilt her and equipped her with Windforce expecting
great things.... Things have changed -- a lot! So what is the "most
effective" windy build now? Is there one?

Barring that, what does Windforce trade for now-a-days -- in either runes or
SOJ's? I'm a little disappointed. Seems the melee class needs better than
elite weapons to make a go of it. My Necro is a joke, he struggled
incredibly in 1.09 and now dances through hell with no problems -- not that
I'm complaining! While my barb is the inverse of that. I guess I shouldn't
have taken so much time off, I would have adjusted by now :)

Rod

I have found that Strafe-a-zon is quite nice. You'll have to find the
breakpoint for the fastest possible and go from there. Watch your
resists and max them if you can. Max Strafe, Frozen arrow, Good Valk
(23 with skills) and as many as possible in Cold arrow (synergy for
FA). A good NM Act2 Offensive merc rounds out my zon.

I can show you my M'avina Zon on USWest NL... my new zon needs that
Windy!

RegNitto